Flurry O' Fury

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

So I notice that Rebecca is once again leaving home in the morning without having any kind of breakfast. So I say to her:

“You should have breakfast.”
“I know, but I don’t have time.”
“You’re setting a bad example for our hypothetical children.”
“Our what?”
“Our hypothetical children. The children we’re going to have. Once we have them, we’ll need to encourage them to eat a healthy breakfast.”
“Really?”
“Yeah!”
“Jason… when you make fun of old people wherever we go, you’re setting a bad example for our hypothetical kids.”
“Really?”
“When you laugh at poor people too.”
“Oh.”
“And when you smack my ass and yell ‘giddy-up’, do we really want to teach them that?”
“They’ll learn that in school anyway.”
“I don’t think you’re ready to have hypothetical kids.”
“Okay. But I can keep my imaginary friends, right?”
“Do you have any other kind?”

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home