Flurry O' Fury

Monday, July 18, 2005

So I’m walking our dachshund around our condominium complex when I come across a young child playing with his action figures on some stairs.

“Weiner dog!”
“Actually, they’re called dachshunds.”
“Can I pet your weiner dog?”
“I don’t know. He bites children sometimes.”
“He does?”
“Yes, but only evil children. Are you evil?”
“No.”
“But how do I know you’re not evil?”
“I… I visit my grandma.”
“How do I know that your grandma isn’t evil?”
“I don’t know.”
“Let’s find out. Pet him and we’ll see if he bites you.”
“No…”
“Just pet him with one finger. Just pick the finger you use the least, so if he eats it, it won’t be a big problem.”
“No…”
“You must be evil then. You’ll probably grow a tail when you turn twelve.”
“No!”

So he runs up the stairs and into his condo. I’ll have to keep my eye on that evil, evil kid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home